Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 6, 2018

Aug. kits of the month!!

I am so excited to share these amazing kits for the month of Aug.!! I love the bright colors and fun ways to easily change them up a little bit to have a whole new set of layouts!! A fun Disney version for the Disney fans out there :) I have 3 kits left if you are interested let me know ASAP I am sure they will go quick!!





What a fun touch to add the sequis trhoughout the layouts in the shape of a Mickey head!


These fun layouts were designed my the talented Ginni C and presented by Janel Brinkerhoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment