Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, May 21, 2018

Flip Flop weather is here!!

If you know me very well you know I LOVE flip flops and sandals!! I wear them as long into the Winter as I can  and as early in the Spring as I can :)  So this page is fun to celebrate the beach, Summer and flip flop season!!
 On this layout you can see how just by folding some creases in the leaves and inking them how much dimension and fun detail it adds to the layout!!  I love the look it gives the palm trees when I folded the leaves and added some ink on the folds by rubbing the New England Ivy ink pad over them... Above you can see how it looks both ways just left plain or folded and inked!!
Contact me today to order your set of layouts for your fun Summer photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment