Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, April 2, 2018

Oh how I Love this Gimme Some Sugar paper!!

I just have to say I LOVE this paper packet!! I love how fun the colors are they just make me happy! While they are cheerful and fun for Spring yet they are so versatile for boy layouts also!!






Do you have photos that need put on layouts or jpegs you need to print from your phone or camera?? Let me help you out! I offer a kit each month of 3-4 layouts! That is 36-48 layouts per year you could easily put your photos on have an album or two ready to show :) Contact me for more info.!!

Gimme Some Sugar Kit options
Also a fun card for Gradution, Birthdays, wedding, new baby, or any other day to celebrate!!







No comments:

Post a Comment