Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, September 29, 2017

Cricut collections including the physical cartridge are retiring!

Cricut collections including the physical cartridge are retiring!

Provo Craft has recently made the decision to discontinue production of physical Cricut® cartridges. Effective immediately, all Cricut® Collections that include a physical cartridge are available while supplies last. The digital collections will still be available, but if you have the older machine that requires a physical cartridge you will want to grab the collections you don't have sooner than later. These won't last long, so contact me or head over to my website to order yours: https://janel.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=cricut 

No comments:

Post a Comment