Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 7, 2017

Your Summer layouts will look so "hot" on these layouts!!

and I am going to be so sad to see it retire at the end of the month....
and this new Eat Cake and Celebrate Birthday stamp set is totally awesome!!  make sure you order your one for your cute birthday cards and pages!!

Hello Summer is one of the awesome new titles available on our new cricut cartridge "You Are Here"
Trust me this cartrige is one you will not want to miss out on it is loaded with awesome images and titles!!

If you don't Fiesta you can easily change the title for your desert, mountain photos!

I left the top left corner open so you can easily add your title!!



No comments:

Post a Comment