Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Welcome "Jack"


 I was so excited to see this fun paper packet with the awesome paper designs in our new Seasonal catalog!! I am featuring the Jack papers with my customers in the month of June!
You can order the paper packet from my website to create your own fun layouts or you may purchase a pre cut set of layouts from me to create the following four layouts!!


 http://janel.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=staple
I absolutely LOVE the mini staples that the CTMH stapler uses! It creates such a fun little embellishment to your layouts. I have used it to staple the papers in a few spots and also to staple the twine to my other layouts above!!

 The grey twine and black dots add some fun dimension to the "wild Child" title!!


No comments:

Post a Comment