Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, December 26, 2016

Jan. Club layouts!!

Oh the weather outside is quit a site with the wind blowing large drifts in my yard of the beautiful snow... Yes we had a white Christmas, the trees were all flocked and the mountains all covered in snow, I love the beauty of Winter!
For the month of Jan. we are creating with the Beautiful Oh Deer papers! 
Some fun winter layouts perfect for sledding, building snow men, looking at Christmas lights, or just fun snowball or winter photos!! I have a couple of extra kits for these layouts if you are interested contact me today before they are gone :)

The last layout has the title Mighty Hunter for those of us that have men in our lives that hunt or you can leave the title off and have a fun hiking, camping, picnic or just a fun outdoors layout!!

I absolutely love the Oh Deer paper and all the fun paper patterns it offers. There are endless possibilities for LOTS of fun layouts or cards with this paper packet!!
Contact me today to order yours or order online at janel.ctmh.com.. I am sad to say it is only available until Dec. 31st 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment