Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Jeepers Creepers

I just LOVE the new CTMH Halloween paper packet!!  It is so much fun for Birthdays, Teens, or other fun layouts as well as Halloween!!
 The first two layouts I am showcasing this month using the Jeepers Creepers papers are perfect for a Birthday or other type of celebration! or just some everyday fun photos!!
 or you can add some Jeepers Creepers Halloween stickers and Acces. to make the most Awesome halloween layouts!!

 The Acces. packets that CTMH created for Jeepers Creepers is so fun with all of the monsters, bats, stars, etc .... I love the glittered ones!!

I added liquid glass over the eyes on the pumpkins, monsters and caterpillar. I love the fun depth and how real it makes the eyes look :)   What a bunch of fun layouts to showcase those Halloween photos!!
This last layout was created using the left over PML cards along with some Cardstock and Jeepers Creepers patterned papers to create one last layout for all those Halloween photos!

Please contact me for more information or to order supplies to create you some Jeepers Creepers layouts stop by my site today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment