Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 22, 2016

Celebrate Summer with the bright fun pages using Calypso!!

I love the bright cheerful colors in the paper packet Calypso!! I have created a variety of fun pages to celebrate Summer!!

The first layout I completed and then took my Grandson to the zoo to take some photos to put on the layout and there were no Flamingos at the zoo! So I will title it differently and show case some different photos on this fun layout!!
 Who doesn't like to cool of with a Popsicle on a hot summers day? We Love popsicles and ice cream around our house!!
and then take a dip in the pool, lake or ocean to enjoy the sun!! The cuts are from  several different cartridges and well as the fun Kate files...

This last layout I left untitled until I put photos on it... It has so many possibilities for a fun Summer, Boy, or just some fun selfies!!

You can order Calypso here until the end of Aug. to create some fun layouts for your Summer photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment