Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Times!!

For the month of June I am featuring the Awesome Happy Times paper packet that CTMH created to celebrate Natl. scrap booking month!! I love that you can use it for so many different types of layouts!  I tried to create a variety of layouts to be used for those everyday photos!!

It's that time of year for hiking, camping, picnics, fishing or just a fun ride to the mountains! this layout has you covered for what ever you are doing on your outdoor adventure!!
 Who's ready for a party?? This layout could feature photos for the young and old :) I love the gold foil papers used on this set of layouts!
 I love this hombre paper and couldn't wait to use it for a Sun layout!
oh how fun to put Spring or Summer  photos on the layout! or just some fun outdoors photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment