Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Celebrating March!! Confetti Wishes Page kits!!

March is a Special month at our house! Our first Grandchild Draven was born in March 3 years ago! So to celebrate his birthday and yours I am creating with Confetti Wishes this month! 
 The following pages are the kits I have available for March, if you are in my monthly clubs these are the pages we will be creating!!
If you are not in one of my monthly clubs but would like a set of pages, Please contact me to order your own kit today!!


If you are interested in making a set of pages for a special birthday in your home please contact me! dbrnkerhoff@ubtanet.com 


also this month I am offering this adorable Birthday candle card shared with my by my dear friend Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment