Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Dec. SOM artwork

The December Stamp of the Month is a FUN must have set!! It is a great set for card makers, paper crafters, and scrapbookers... I posted one set of cards yesterday and today I'm sharing another great idea! A fellow consultant Debbie Fournier shared her event calendar toppers, or you could use them as little3x3 quick cards!! Another must have is the perfect fit frames stamp set also featured in her artwork...
The Stamp of the Month set is $17.95 or with a $50 purchase it is only $5!!

 Please contact me with any questions or to order your set today :) Wishing you a Happy Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment