Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 6, 2012

Aug. 2012 Group pages


For the month of Aug. we are using two of the AWESOME new paper packets from the NEW CTMH Fall catalog. You can use it for family pictures, The special guys in your life,. Western, those special  little cowboy or cowgirls!

The pages are created on Kraft paper, to make the Pacifica, Colonial white, and patterned paper really pop! The stamps I used are from Paisley Flair C1508, and the stamp set that is only available in the WSOG G1047...
The Girl version below is using the FUN new Clementine paper packet!! Sunset, Lagoon and Colonial white CS to add that extra little pop of color!!


 The Clementine  layouts were inspired from a page I created during the Create and Take at our 2012 CTMH convention!! 

These cards were created using the Aug. Stamp of the Month Baroque Borders and the Beautiful Avonlea paper packet... Card design was inspired by Pam Jerret.....

No comments:

Post a Comment