Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DId you know ??

Did you know? 



  • My Acrylix stamps are ready to use right out of the package—no cutting out, mounting, or applying stickers required. Just place the stamp on your block, apply ink, and you’re set! 
  • My Acrylix stamps and blocks are clear, making it easy to stamp in exactly the right spot.
 
  •  My Acrylix stamps can be used to create a variety of popular looks, including: 
    • base and shade stamping
    •  creating your own patterned paper 
     
    •  sponging on multiple inks for single-impression, multi-color images 










 
  • Many My Acrylix stamps coordinate with Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge shapes, giving you lots of creative possibilities. Cut the shape on your Cricut® machine, stamp the image on the shape, and attach to your project! In the Idea Book, the images outlined in red coordinate with Cricut® shapes.
    My Acrylix stamps are easy to maintain, store, and transport!
    Now you can see why Close To My Heart My Acrlylix Stamps are CLEARLY the best on the market! 
    For more information please contact me at dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com , I would be more than happy to get you a copy of the current catalog!
    or you can shop the catalog online at janel.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment