Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DOTTY for You layouts!!

Good Morning,
Today's Dotty pages were created using a sketch from a sketch book by Alllison Davis. I have created this same layout design with many different paper choices and love how different they all look!! I will post more throughout the week!! Have a Fabulous day!!
As promised here are a couple more samples using the same layout design, but using different patterned papers! I love that it changes the whole look of the layout... I didn't add any finishing accessories, titles or stamped images to these so you could finish them any way you want... Maybe circles for blowing bubbles, watermelon, balloons, to name a few!




No comments:

Post a Comment