Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Don't miss out on these amazing June specials....

Check out these amazing specials on my website this month!! Album bogo buy one receive one half off!!! and you can never have to much paper right   make sure you order your favorite cardstock packet for 25% off this month only... Please contact me with any questions or you can order and have it shipped directly to you on my website janel.closetomyheart.com
make sure you stop by my website to order you albums and cardstock this month and you will have a chance to win Free or Half off items on the mystery hostess order!! 
I absolutely love the quality of the CTMH albums and you can't beat the quality of our page  protectors!!  Wish color is your favorite from the CTMH color pallette?
 Comment below for a chance to win a prize!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment